We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, doctors, and communities. Given the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are taking the following additional steps on top of our already comprehensive standard infection control procedures, which have been developed over years of use for other bacterial and viral contagions:
- Reinforced comprehensive infection control procedures with our team members, which include frequent hand washing, use of clean masks and gloves with every patient, and disinfection of all surfaces in the treatment rooms, restrooms, and waiting room/reception areas.
- Increased frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the office.
- Patients who present for care will have their temperature taken, using a touch-less thermometer, prior to any dental therapy being completed and after a risk survey questionnaire has been completed.
- Instructed our team members to not report to work if they have recently traveled internationally or if they have flu-like symptoms.
We are actively monitoring the national and local COVID-19 situation and will respond as appropriate. We are adhering to the policies and recommendations set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Please consider rescheduling your appointment if either of the following apply to you:
- You or anyone in your immediate family has traveled internationally within the last 30 days.
- You or anyone in your family are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
We take great pride in serving our surrounding communities. At this time, we will continue to serve our surrounding communities and remain open for patient care. We ask that you refrain from bringing more than one family member or friend to your appointment with you. The recommendations and policies associated with Coronavirus are likely to change and this memorandum is subject to being updated as new information becomes available.
Our very best,
Bloomfield Dental Team